Recommended and used by chemical companies including Bayer, BASF, Dow and others, there is no doubt. Users all agree that spill prevention beats clean up for most agricultural applications including:
- Applying fertilizers, hormones, fungicides, wetting agents and pesticides to plants in greenhouses, fruit groves and fields.
- Decanting insecticide concentrates to smaller containers for mixing or dilution.
- Transferring fuel, lubricants & brake fluids to vehicles.
GoatThroat pumps are safe for use with more than 1300 liquids — including the most commonly used fuels, fertilizers, hormones, and even the most expensive pesticide concentrates. Several of our published case histories appear on the side of this page.
Click on a title to download.
- AG Specific Chem Guide
- Brochure - Ag line card
- Brochure - Ag overview
- Cal DPR Product review
- Case History - Turf Magazine
- Case History - Safety with Chemicals
- Case History - Golf News
- Case History - Root Rot
- Case History - Lawn Care Company
- Closed System Line card with Overivew doc
- Closed System Requirements from California DPR
- Cost Savings
- Minimum Exposure Rules
- Non-Ag Regs
Ratings & Reviews.
Business Type: Agriculture/Mining - MiningJun 06, 2018. Great pumps. —Gustavo Zarate, EngineerChemical: OilsPump: Gt100 With Nitrile Seals
Business Type: Agriculture/Mining - AgricultureMay 11, 2018. Great effective and safe way to transfer—Martyn Phillips, Cultivation ManagerChemical: AcidPump: Gt300 With Viton Seals
Business Type: Agriculture/Mining - MiningMar 21, 2018. This product works great. I would buy again and recomend to friends.—Tim Allmon, OwnerChemical: BleachPump: Gt100 With Nitrile Seals