DUNS Number: 021552471
CAGE Code: 3XWR9
SAM Registration: Active
Accept Credit Card: Yes
WOSB Registered: Yes
WBENC Certified: Yes
CORE COMPETENCIES: GoatThroat Pump’s unique technology help companies reduce hazmat incidents and save money at their manufacturing facilities by preventing costly chemical spills and the associated cost of reporting and manufacturing downtime. The systems mitigate worker compensation claims by preventing workers exposure to hazardous chemicals and by eliminating repetitive motion and other injuries.
- Prevents costly chemical spills and splashing
- Mitigates worker compensation claims
- Controlled delivery of chemicals prevents waste and conserves inventory
- Helps meet E.H.S. and sustainability requirements
- R.C.R.A. empty barrels meet Government regulations
- Prevents worker exposure to hazardous chemicals and emissions
- Chemicals purchased in bulk (55 g) can save up to $2500 per month
- 10 year life expectancy saves repeat purchasing of new equipment
- Eliminates repetitive motion and other injuries
- Provides jobs for Americans with Disabilities
Gravity transfer from drums stored on their sides can cause leaks, spills and lost inventory. Leakproof, spillproof GoatThroat pumps are hand pressurized for quick transfer from vertical drums. Safe, simple and inexpensive, GoatThroat pumps are quickly making management of liquids easier and more efficient. These pumps are engineering controls for fluids which are designed to minimize the hazards associated when transferring liquids.
Click on a title to download.
- GoatThroat Groundable Santoprene Pump and TapShop Now
- GoatThroat Viton PumpShop Now
- Pneumatic Adapter with RegulatorShop Now
Drum Pumps for Safe Chemical Transfer
When you purchase a GoatThroat pump, you can say goodbye to dangerous, messy chemical spills. Say goodbye to wasting valuable liquid product as a result of sloppy, inefficient pouring methods. Industry-trusted GoatThroat Pumps offer the easiest and safest way to transfer and dispense liquids. Our hand pump products and hazardous material pump products can be used for both corrosive and flammable liquids. Our trusted, recognized pump products are ideal for any environment where chemicals and potentially hazardous materials are used like laboratories or manufacturing. GoatThroat Pumps work well because they have a no-nonsense design that makes dispensing liquids from giant containers as easy as turning on a faucet with one touch. We’ve designed our pumps to handle anything from a two-gallon jug to a 55-gallon drum. We’ll even work with you to help select the best of our products to create a solution that works for your specific chemical usage. GoatThroat Pumps work by pressurizing a container to dispense liquids. Our one-touch flow control dispenses liquids at a controlled rate to prevent waste, conserve inventory, and produce precisely measured amounts every time. Flow can be continuous, or adjusted to dispense liquids at rates up to 4.5 gallons per minute depending on viscosity. Here’s a look at some of the perks of choosing GoatThroat when looking around for hand pump manufacturers:
- The ability to dispense liquids at a controlled rate.
- Waste prevention.
- Inventory conservation.
- Adjustable flow rates of up to 4.5 gallons per minute.
- OSHA and EPA compliance.
GoatThroat Pumps deliver the safest, most reliable, and easiest way to transfer liquids between containers with accuracy and precision. Is it time to walk away from the perilous tip-and-pour method that far too many warehouses and laboratory environments are using? Learn more about GoatThroat Pumps today!